Adopt

Pet Adoption

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's 2013, so what else is new? PLENTY!

Lots of new things going on at L4P in January 2013. First off we are in the midst of WINTER and I have some really cute sweaters that would look amazing on your pup and not cost a fortune. I'm carrying them in most sizes ranging from XS to XXL. Big doggies can get chilly too you know! 
For those dogs who need more serious snow protection I still have the step-in style polar fleece vests that have the water resistant under coverage for wet weather. 

For the Girls





For the Boys 

Also, I now have more of those fabulous super absorbent door mats, The Dirty Dog Doormat! Large: $35 Med: $25. Very cute & practical. Get yours now!

Coming Soon... Tough toys in multiple sizes from JW Pets and Multipet, both companies with innovative toys!  These chew toys are meant for dogs of all sizes and chew strengths. People often ask me about a toy that won't be destroyed by their dog in 10 minutes. Here are some options:
Treat Pod by JW Pet

Knobbly Wobbly by Multipet

Megalast Ball by JW Pet

Finally, I'm also getting in Nite Ize LED lights for your dog/cat collar so you can spot them in the dark! Up here in the mountains that can come in handy!!!

 Hope to see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. So very sorry I missed it. The photos are beautiful, and great to see so many bees were around. Hearing them buzzing about always makes me so happy!Pet Sitting Sitter Dog Grooming Boarding Las Vegas Henderson Nv

    ReplyDelete