Adopt

Pet Adoption

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blue Buffalo now available at L4P.

I am excited to announce the arrival of Blue Buffalo dog food at our store. I had gotten some requests for this brand so I decided to do a little research.  I'm happy to report that Blue Buffalo has a lot of really great benefits to it. In particular, all the dry food contains Lifesource bits that are filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidents that are cold formed to retain their potency. Kinda cool!

Right now I'm carrying Blue Wilderness, Basics and Longevity.

  • Wilderness is a grain free high protein diet that is great for an active dog.
  • Basics is a limited ingredient diet for dogs with sensitive digestive tracts.
  • Longevity is a great diet for seniors or overweight dogs.
Check out their website for more info on Blue Buffalo dog food!

No comments:

Post a Comment