Adopt

Pet Adoption

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where have I been?

SuperZoo 2012 - there were a lot of wild dye jobs!
I know I've been MIA!

Lucky me, I went to SuperZoo which is the BIG trade show for the pet supply and grooming business. I have to admit it was pretty fun and I even managed to sneak in a 4 star meal into my 24 hours in Las Vegas. I highly recommend The Barrington if you are ever in LV and want to have a wonderful dining experience.

Anyway, I found some really interesting products that I would like to bring into my store. One is Molly Mutt Duvet covers which are basically a dog bed without the filling. The washable fabrics are really beautiful and fun. Rather than having a filler inside, you fill it up with your old clothes, sheets, etc. and make it yourself. It's super cool way of recycling things you may be throwing away. I love that! Plus it smells like you. Dogs love that!
You add your own filling to these really great bed covers! 
Ta da! And now your dog can think of you when he's sleeping!

Another cool and green company is Cycle Dog who makes collars and leashes made from old bicycle tires. Some collars have a bottle opener on the clasp and others have what looks like a seat-belt clasp. They come in different widths and patterns too. How cute is that?!
extra wide with bottle opener

reflective collar with bottle opener
Cute fabric patterns with large clasp

Slumber Beds on sale this week! 20% off!

Right now, here at L4P, Slumber Beds are 20% off. These are some cute and comfy beds in bright colors. The sides are nice and high so your dog or cat can get really cozy!  These will be on sale while items last. I only have medium and large left. Come check them out!
26" is $32.79 regularly $40.99 and 34" is $44.79 regularly $55.99


No comments:

Post a Comment