Adopt

Pet Adoption

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Order your gift basket today!!! xoxo

Omg, it's been forever since I've posted! Sorry!!

Well, first off, Halloween was a blast here in PMC. Trunk or Treat had a huge turn out and everyone seemed to have a great time. L4P ran out of treats by about 6pm which is crazy because I bought a lot of candy! I was very happy to see all the kids and I think some people notice L4P for the first time.

With Halloween behind us and Thanksgiving only weeks away, it seems we are now in holiday mode full throttle.  As a new store owner, it can be tricky to know when to start putting out Christmas items. I'm doing a little bit at a time and saving the big stuff for December 1st which is the BIG Frazier Park Holiday event where L4P will have it's own little booth with lots of fun stuff.

Also, we are planning on offering groovy gift baskets with all your favorite doggie or kittie stuff in it. You can even pre-order a basket if you are thinking ahead! You can either pick out what you want in a custom basket or you can order a basket that I fill with goodies. The baskets I make are for either small, medium or large dogs. Smalls are $30, Mediums are $40 and Larges are $50. The basket has toys, treats, collar/leash, a winter sweater, etc.  If you are interested give me a call at 242-1886.

Also, I have 2 MC SPCA kittens for adoption who are coming with me to the store most days. I'm calling them Yin and Yang for obvious reasons...


Lot's of new items here at the store and right now the weather is WARM!!! Get out and about, it's gorgeous. However, rumor has it that on Thursday it will be very chilly indeed so don't think winter isn't coming this year... Come visit us soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment