Adopt

Pet Adoption

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Holidays are upon us! Frazier Park Holiday Faire!

Exciting news, beginning Dec.2nd, L4P will be open on Sundays from 12-4 all of December! 

Also, Lola 4 Pets will have a booth at the December 1st Holiday Faire in Frazier Park. It's going to be a blast and I expect that everyone on the mountain will come out for a good time. The Faire starts around 10am and goes until 7pm! The parade is at 4pm so make sure to be there for that! So much fun!

L4P will have lots of stuff for your pets like toys and treats. This is my first time doing this so I'm a little nervous but I think it will be great. 

The store in PMC will be open as usual this Saturday (10-4) so you can still buy what you need, but I'm taking a bunch of holiday stuff down to the festival so if you are Xmas shopping you may just need to see me in FP... or on Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment